From mboxrd@z Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970 From: SquatnDog To: bbs@bbs.copland.systems Subject: Re: Typing on phones Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2026 18:25:26 +0000 Message-ID: <7fee66730858b8628fbc351d26eea6a5@bbs.copland.systems> In-Reply-To: <943e2ee6354b60fe13dd4f670960af38@bbs.copland.systems> References: <943e2ee6354b60fe13dd4f670960af38@bbs.copland.systems> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MIME-Version: 1.0 Another comment I want add is the auto-correction found on iphones (and assum= ing android included) are making typing so much more difficult. An example th= at we should all relate to are the words developers type that the iphone thin= ks is a misspelling and autocorrects to something that completely changes the= meaning of the sentence. These phones must think that all there users have only high-school vocabulary= . I would much rather a word stayed mispelled than corrected.=20 "A mispelt wrd is prolly easyr to understand" than... "A missed felt we'd is trolly waste to understand" While writing this, I decided to turn off my autocorrection and see how that = affects my frustruation. Or maybe the problem is I've got meaty Trump-fingers. --=20 https://bbs.copland.systems/forumpost/7fee667308