COPLAND.SYSTEMS BBS
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
From: joshuablais <bbs@bbs.copland.systems>
To: bbs@bbs.copland.systems
Subject: Re: Typing on phones
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2026 02:52:51 +0000	[thread overview]
Message-ID: <908eca065de99282db6eef671f70f9d8@bbs.copland.systems> (raw)
In-Reply-To: <a128bac0a2458aecbb3396eface3fdcb@bbs.copland.systems>

Yeah I'm a fan of Heliboard on Android, but I think my best typing speed ever on a screen is like 45wpm. I get physically angry with how slow I type on a smartphone kek

-- 
https://bbs.copland.systems/forumpost/908eca065d

  reply	other threads:[~2026-08-21  2:52 UTC|newest]

Thread overview: 11+ messages / expand[flat|nested]  mbox.gz  Atom feed  top
2026-08-18 22:10 Typing on phones mattken
2026-08-18 22:20 ` cashmere
2026-08-18 22:28   ` mattken
2026-08-19 18:36     ` cashmere
2026-08-19 23:46 ` SquatnDog
2026-08-20  2:06 ` joshuablais
2026-08-20  3:05   ` chooky
2026-08-20 22:39 ` chooky
2026-08-21  2:52   ` joshuablais [this message]
2026-08-20 23:35 ` javelinas
2026-09-01 18:25 ` SquatnDog

Reply instructions:

You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:

* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
  and reply-to-all from there: mbox

  Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style

* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
  switches of git-send-email(1):

  git send-email \
    --in-reply-to=908eca065de99282db6eef671f70f9d8@bbs.copland.systems \
    --to=bbs@bbs.copland.systems \
    /path/to/YOUR_REPLY

  https://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-send-email.html

* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
  via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).