From: SquatnDog <bbs@bbs.copland.systems>
To: bbs@bbs.copland.systems
Subject: Re: decentralized/mesh/private networks
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:31:16 +0000 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <babedb717f515701839b6893c9f7807f@bbs.copland.systems> (raw)
In-Reply-To: <fe3b130a857df174043104aa573e5cf0@bbs.copland.systems>
I tried tailscale for a minute, but I really don't like being forced to sign-in with a GAM account. As for reticulum, I'm playing around with it. I just received a LoRa antenna in the mail. I plan to connect by radio-only to see if I have any supporting neighbors. I'm using WireGuard for my home as my OPNsense firewall has it built-in and easy to use. What I like about the ios client is the on-demand setting, which immediately connects the VPN when I walk out of the house.
--
https://bbs.copland.systems/forumpost/babedb717f
next prev parent reply other threads:[~2026-09-15 20:31 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: 8+ messages / expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed top
2026-09-13 22:57 decentralized/mesh/private networks cashmere
2026-09-14 2:02 ` joshuablais
2026-09-15 22:39 ` cashmere
2026-09-22 17:21 ` SquatnDog
2026-09-25 22:46 ` cashmere
2026-09-15 20:31 ` SquatnDog [this message]
2026-09-15 22:41 ` cashmere
2026-09-18 18:10 ` cashmere
Reply instructions:
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
--in-reply-to=babedb717f515701839b6893c9f7807f@bbs.copland.systems \
--to=bbs@bbs.copland.systems \
/path/to/YOUR_REPLY
https://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-send-email.html
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).